|Data retrieval |
- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry: [header only] [complete with coordinates] [Save to disk]
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1LOI
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1LOI
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1LOI
- NMR restraints
(1loi.mr.Z), size 34 Kb
- Retrieve 1LOI in mmCIF format
|View 1LOI in 3D|
MDL's Chemscape Chime
(Install Chime freeware)
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
(Install RasMol freeware)
Here's help on
how to use RasMol.
|Visual 3D analysis of 1LOI|
shows the sequence and maps the locations of sequence residues
or residue ranges onto the 3D structure.
Noncovalent Bond Finder
displays the closest contacts to ligand or interface, reports
distances, walks over water bridges.
(Graphical Representation and Analysis of Structure Server)
- scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain Definition for 1loi from 3Dee ( The Database of Protein Domain Definitions )
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily:
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files:
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1loi_]
- SWISS-PROT database: [CN4Z_RAT]
- Alignments of the sequence of 1LOI with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for classification [CN4Z_RAT] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [CN4Z_RAT] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
|Other resources with information on 1LOI|
- NMR Ensemble (OLDERADO: core, domain and representative structure database)
- PDBREPORT (protein verification by WHAT_CHECK procedures)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.